Possible Demands of IT Employees in knowledge-intensive cognitive occupations.
Usually their daily tasks are subject to frequent change.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to think logically
- Result orientation.
- Team work.
- Ability to define and change priorities.
- Being realistic about how long things take.
- Being customer oriented.
- Ability to see things as a whole.
- Continuous and systematic improvement.
- Self control.
- Interaction skills.
- Meeting techniques.
QA related only skills
- Knowledge of process management.
- Knowledge of seven quality tools.
- Theory of quality management.
- Basics statistical mathematics skills.
- Test-tool experience.
- Basic SQL Skills.
On this page I put some Possible Demands of IT Employees in knowledge-intensive cognitive occupations for QA and testers. Questions about knowledge of skills found above were used for interviewing software testers who is involved in any type of testing.
The skills found above are listed in order of complexity. However all new skills (regardless of there difficulty) will be added to the bottom of the list. You can find more required skills searching the WEB.
END of required skills fot IT Employees.
Software Testing Main Page
© January 2006 Alex Samurin http://www.geocities.com/xtremetesting/