Here is our Quiz for Software Testers:
This quiz consists of four questions that tell you whether or not you are qualified to be a Software Tester.
There is no need to cheat. The questions are not that difficult.
You just need to think like a QA professional.
- How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
- How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
- The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?
OK, if you did not answer the last three questions correctly, this one may be your last chance to test your qualifications to be a Software Tester.
- There is a river filled with crocodiles. How do you cross it?
So... If you answered four out of four questions correctly, you are a true Software Tester. Wealth and success await you.
If you answered three out of four, you have some catching up to do but there's hope for you.
If you answered two out of four, consider a career as a hamburger flipper in a fast food joint.
If you answered one out of four, try selling some of your organs. It's the only way you will ever make any money.
If you answered none correctly, consider a career that does not require any higher mental functions at all, such as law or politics.
If you call a tail a leg, how many legs does a dog have?
What is expected result?
Sandwich butter down
Cat lags down
What is expected result if sandwich is tightening to the back of the cat?
Top 24 replies by programmers when their programs don't work:
24. "It works fine on MY computer"
23. "Who did you login as ?"
22. "It's a feature"
21. "It's WAD (Working As Designed)"
20. "That's weird..."
19. "It's never done that before."
18. "It worked yesterday."
17. "How is that possible?"
16. "It must be a hardware problem."
15. "What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?"
14. "There is something funky in your data."
13. "I haven't touched that module in weeks!"
12. "You must have the wrong version."
11. "It's just some unlucky coincidence."
10. "I can't test everything!"
9. "THIS can't be the source of THAT."
8. "It works, but it's not been tested."
7. "Somebody must have changed my code."
6. "Did you check for a virus on your system?"
5. "Even though it doesn't work, how does it feel?"
4. "You can't use that version on your system."
3. "Why do you want to do it that way?"
2. "Where were you when the program blew up?"
1. "I thought I fixed that."
Nice software tester's signature:
Software Grave Yard Ltd.
|The jester testers
Old jokes about software testers and software testing. Please send me any that are missing.
Software Testing Main Page
© 2001 Alex Samurin http://www.geocities.com/xtremetesting/